Privacy and Cookies
The website www.tecnoseta.com is an instrument that is primarily intended inform users about the activities and services of Tecnoseta srl.
Access to this site is subject to the following conditions:
- the information, texts, logos, graphics, videos, sounds, images, trademarks and anything else published and/or reproduced on this site are the property of Tecnoseta srl;
- Reproduction of the site content is permitted only with the written authorisation of Tecnoseta srl. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this site without authorisation.
Tecnoseta srl does not guarantee the constant updating of the information contained in this site nor can it be held liable for any damage, including infection by computer viruses, that visitors' equipment may suffer as a result of accessing and/or interconnecting with this site or downloading its contents.
The links in this site may direct visitors' research towards web pages on sites other than this one. In this case, Tecnoseta srl shall not be liable for the content published on such sites and for any use that third parties may make of it, as well as for any damage caused by and/or originating from the access to such sites, from the interconnection with the same or from the downloading of their content.
Any personal information sent to the Tecnoseta srl website through the contact form shall be processed in compliance with applicable laws and according to the provisions set forth in the information notice below. The communication of such information shall automatically entail the transfer of the same, free of charge, on an exclusive basis and with all rights and powers, to Tecnoseta srl.
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (the "Regulation" o "GDPR"), Tecnoseta srl, with registered office in Piazza Paparelli 27, 00039 Zagarolo (RM), in its capacity as data controller, provides users with the following information in relation to the policy adopted with reference to its site https://www.tecnoseta.com.
It should be noted that this information notice cannot be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the site, and Tecnoseta srl cannot in any way be held liable with reference to third-party websites.
ORIGIN AND NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- Navigation data: when visiting and consulting the site, Tecnoseta srl collects only navigation data. In fact, the technological platform through which the site is made available to the user automatically records some navigation data - the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols - such as, for example, the name of the Internet access provider, the site of origin, the pages visited, the date and duration of the visit, etc. This information may be used in an anonymous and aggregate form for statistical purposes and to verify the proper functioning of the Site.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: Tecnoseta srl acquires the personal data that the user voluntarily provides when interacting with this site, e.g. by contacting us at the numbers or email and PEC addresses in the "Contacts" section.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be processed for the following purposes, for which they are required:
- allow navigation on the site and the technical management of connections to it;
- handle and respond to any requests for information from the user.
PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA RETENTION PERIODS
In connection with the above-mentioned purposes, users' personal data will be processed by computer and telematic means.
All data will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality and in such a way as to guarantee, through the adoption of appropriate organisational and technical measures, their security and protection against unauthorised and unlawful processing, loss, destruction and accidental damage.
Personal data will be stored by Tecnoseta srl in an electronic archive for for 12 monthsthe time necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data subject has the right to obtain information on the processing of his or her data, in particular:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to that data;
- know the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the identification details of the data controller or data processors;
- obtain the updating, rectification and deletion of personal data concerning him/her;
- obtain the restriction of data processing;
- right to object at any time, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data.
The full text of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003 can be found on the website of the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali: http://www.garanteprivacy.it
Cookies are small text files sent and stored by the websites visited. Specifically, cookies are stored in the browser's file directory and, on subsequent visits by the user, the browser reads the cookie and transmits the information back to the same site or third party that originally created the cookie. Cookies can in fact be used either by the site owner or by third parties.
For better functioning and to ensure services provided by third parties, the site uses:
- first-party technical cookies: cookies issued by the Controller and used for the sole purpose of "to carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such a service"(see Art. 122, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 196/2003). These cookies do not require the user's prior consent and are installed with normal navigation through the pages of the Site. They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which ensure normal navigation and use of the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered.
- third-party technical and analytical cookiesDuring navigation on the site, the user may also receive third-party cookies on his terminal, for which the user's prior consent is not required. This happens because the site may contain elements that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. Tecnoseta srl uses third party cookies for technical purposes, in particular to statistically analyse accesses/visits to the site ("cookies").analytics") or to allow the use of parts of code released by third parties, which guarantee better use of the service (authentication, administration pages, etc.).
The data acquired by the third party through these cookies are processed exclusively in an anonymous and aggregate form, which makes it impossible for the third party to cross-reference the information collected with others it already has and to identify the user.
The third-party cookies used on this site and how to manage their deactivation are set out below:
- Google Analytics: web traffic analysis service provided by the company Google Inc. These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving the performance of the site. For further information, please consult the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
- Facebook: social media for business purposes, owned and operated by the company Facebook Inc. Facebook is not only designed for individuals and their private lives but, through a dedicated service (Facebook for Business), is also a social marketing tool. For more information, see the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Instagrama social network owned by the company Facebook Inc. and based on the sharing of photos, taken and more or less processed through the application of filters, by the user himself. Instagram is not only designed for individuals and their private lives, but is also a social marketing tool. For more information, see the following link: https:/www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- LinkedinA social networking web service mainly used in the development of professional contacts and the dissemination of specific content related to the labour market. For further information, please consult the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy